All applications are made through the website of the Institute of Graduate Programs.
You can check the exam and interview dates by clicking here.
Upon applying online, candidates are requested to send a copy of their:
- Undergraduate diploma
- Official transcript min GPA 2.00/4.00 for the program with thesis
- Demonstration of English proficiency - YDS / ÜDS / KPDS / YÖKDİL ≥ 60 / BILET 3 ≥ 70*
- ALES - SÖZ-EA ≥ 55 and/or GRE and/or GMAT test scores (Required only for the program with thesis)
- Foreign nationals are exempted from ALES, GMAT or GRE scores.
- 2 Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose
European Institute İstanbul Bilgi University Santral Campüs E5-308 Eski Silahtarağa Elektrik Santralı Kazım Karabekir Cad. No: 2/1334060 Eyüp İstanbul
* Students who would like to take the Bilgi Online English Exam. For more information on the exam please click here:
Candidates will be selected upon an interview.
For Tuition Fees please click here.